Advance your travel career and lead your agency to success!
This emerit resource for Travel Managers will help you get the most out of your employees through effective motivation and supervision techniques, while delivering exceptional customer service and products to clients. As a travel manager, you are responsible for ensuring the profitability and sustainability of your travel agency —emerit resources will help you manage the day-to-day operations of your organization and identify you among the elite in the travel services industry.
This resource was developed by Tourism HR Canada in collaboration with the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies. It includes the following topics:
- Business Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Sales and Client Services
Whether you work in a small independent organization or a national chain of agencies, emerit products for Travel Managers will help develop your skills and knowledge and advance your career in the competitive travel services industry.
The emerit Travel Manager National Occupational Standards:
- Represent the collective expertise of travel managers and industry leaders across Canada
- Include all the competencies that travel managers are commonly expected to demonstrate in the occupation
- Provide valuable information for benchmarking your skills and knowledge, and for determining personal training needs and areas for professional development
To get started, select the most convenient format from the list below.
To register or learn more about emerit Professional Certification for Travel Manager, contact the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies at 1-888-257-2282.